Monday, January 2, 2017

Leave my Tattoo on this town (everyone will know me)

This week has been great! 
We have been running to and from, doing a lot of door knocking. Our total hours knocking this week has been 27 hours. Most of the people in Broken Hill have ether heard about me or know me by name. 

Our members are awesome and brag to all their friends about us! 

This week we spoke in sacrament meeting again. Elder Glova lost track of time and spoke for 25 minutes! Sister Paewai and I were so happy! I spoke for ten minutes and we didnt have time for Sister Paewai. She was very grateful! She said she was going to send you some photos. Hope you like them. 
We have been able to meet quite a few less actives this week and a trucker who drives a Indian motorcycle! I love it! Wouldnt want to ride it but it looks cool! 

We will see how things go from there! Its been a good year! Cant wait to make this year better!




Elder Atkinson in front of his Christmas tree =) 



love this selfie.. then I found out HE cut his own hair!! looks great!!!



Making spaghetti with Kangaroo meat <3








No comments:

Post a Comment