Sunday, June 26, 2016

P-Day FINALLY hear from Elder Atkinson!!



Hey I don't have a lot of time.  
So the plane had to fill up with fuel for the trip and left an hour late. Then when I finally got here bloody delta goes and changes my flight from 8 am to 2 pm. So I waited in the airport for the whole day. Finally got to fly to Adelaide. It was absolutely beautiful! Ill send some pictures soon. Its been a super long week it was very weird I haven't done much... I had to stay in Adelaide until Saturday and I legally cant Proselyte in Adelaide without a permit so I had to stay at the Mission office. I helped one of the senior missionary fix bikes all day.

I love it here my companion is Elder Taleo. Ill let you know more about him next week.

I love it here in Malak! Its absolutely beautiful! I love it here! The weather is great and the animals are very weird. I have only seen a couple geckos so far. No snakes but their are a lot of strange birds here. I will try and pet the monitor lizard but I have to find one... Yes I am looking out for one. I'll let you know how things are going next week! I haven't done much here yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment