Sunday, October 9, 2016

Conference, Love Pres Utchdorf!,

This week was awesome! We finally got to watch conference! I saw four friends in the MTC Choir and the chorister for the Priesthood session is the Provo high choir teacher. The talks were amazing! We had more missionaries at the conference than members. :( I hope they all watched it at home! They really missed out! I about died in Utchdorfs talk! Hes is the best! I thought of helping my grandparents use a computer! This is the last week of the transfer so we will see if I stay in malak! The area changes should happen this transfer and then they will have to get us a car! Our area is supposed to be gaining 13 suburbs! It is getting hot and sticky but its not bad. All the locals are complaining and I feel fine. I guess biking in it all day helps! 







No comments:

Post a Comment