Sunday, October 16, 2016

Last days in Malak... but on to new area in the middle of NO WHERE!!

Good morning! This is my last email from Darwin. I will be flying to New South Wales on wednesday! My new area will be Broken Hill. It is a outline area. Me and my companion will be isolated. We will have a few hour drive to get to the next companionship. We will have to have district meeting over the phone! Its kinda like Kathrine! I am excited to get there! Wednesday is so far away! I will miss the Farrers and the Buckners! They are great mission grandparents!  Here are some photos of a few people i've had the opportunity to teach here in Darwin!







The Chan Boon's moving trailer arrived late afternoon...Dad won't be in until late tonight... mum and sons needed a hand unloading... Elder Atkinson, Elder Angelo, and the Farrer's were happy to help...we worked up a sweat, but got the job done just before the rains hit💦






I told him we put up the steelers flag.. his reply "It doesnt matter Steelers are as american as it gets! They have several new fans here in Darwin! They introduced me to NRL I Introduced the NFL!" hahaha Love him! here is a quick google of his new area... 







No comments:

Post a Comment