Monday, October 31, 2016

I'm a AUSSIE! haha

Good News! Brandon from Arizona got Baptized! My trainer Elder Cahoon just sent me a photo! All is going well in Broken Hill! We are knocking on doors four hours a day and having a great time! 

Yesterday was my first time in church here! It was a blast! We have about fifteen members here but they are all awesome! Its like a big family here! Some of them thought I was a Aussie! I got them! HAHAHA! It took six months but I got someone to think im an Aussie! It  was a great moment! 

We had the Branch Boot or treat on Saturday! (boot is trunk lol) It was great! We decorated our car boot with proselyting supplies! Several non members took a copy of the Book of Mormon! The members may be few in numbers but they are doing everything they can to help us do the Lords work! It is warming up here. Not really but im adjusting! It is just like a Provo summer! But its spring... It will be a lot like Arizona pretty soon! Its will be great! Better than the humidity! 

No comments:

Post a Comment